I do a lot of sitting in my home office, so a month ago I decided to get a standing desk. Before I even started researching them, I saw my Magento genius friend Bart Mroz post a picture of his new Kangaroo desk on Facebook.
So I compared a bunch of solutions and ordered a Kangaroo Pro from Ergo Desktop. They are sold out, so it took nearly a month to arrive. It’s a great standing desk. It was mostly assembled, but there was an extra bag of long bolts I had to add to keep my 15-pound 30″ Dell monitor from sagging forward and facing the ground. The process was tricky, but now I’m a Kangaroo expert.
Uncertified, of course.
Also featured in this basement office photo:
- a picture of my wife in nursing school
- a signed program from First Date on Broadway
- a heavy metal Iron Man statue from Ceros CEO Simon Berg
- one of the two incredible 4×8 whiteboards Jason gave me when he moved to L.A.
- a Question poster signed by the creative team my ComicMix partners gave me
- my ever-present Starbucks Trenta green iced tea